Lowe Alpine is an Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd Company. Use of this site is provided by Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd subject to the following:
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd is provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. Whilst Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd endeavours to ensure the information contained in this site is accurate, it does not warrant that it is error free.
5. Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Equip Outdoor Technologies Ltd). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. This site may contain links to other sites, please be aware that Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and takes no responsibility for their content or availability.
9. By placing an order with Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd you agree to pay any customs fees or import duties applied to your goods. This also relates to any returns you wish to send back that are held at customs.
10. We cannot guarantee that your order can be cancelled in time. Please note that we are unable to recall orders once they have been shipped and you will have to return the orders to us as normal, using the enclosed returns form.
11. Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel any suspected fraudulent orders without notification.
12. Upon placing an order with Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd you accept all costs and responsibility of returning goods to us. Equip Outdoor Technologies Ltd reserves the right to refuse and send back any returns that are not in the original condition, with hangtags attached or outside the 28 day returns period.
13. We reserve the right to modify the price of our Goods on our website at any time and without prior notice. Changes to the price of Goods will not affect your Order once we have accepted the Order and sent you an Order Confirmation.
14. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.